November 26, 2013

Mama Mindy's Week 15 of Classes--A Virus and One-day Week!!

Hi friends! 
This week was short and sweet with only Elementary Music meeting in the flesh.  Thank goodness as I went to the doctor on Monday and found out I have a virus...Right now I am on Day 6 of possibly 10 days of the sickies. Blah!
 
Elementary Music (2 hours). Micro Teach 3 Presentations (Part 2) was completed.  I meet next week for 5 minutes to turn in my final (how to integrate music in the classroom with three lesson plans) and play my three recorder tunes for the recorder final. Hooray! 
 
Homework: Practice recorder and recorder final pieces.
 
 
Advanced Instructional Technology (3 hours).  Did not meet.
 
Homework:  Start working on & (possibly) finish Final Project...this class has two meetings in December...so not as much as a rush put on this assignment...although I probably won't let it wait until too late...I'm not a procrastinator...I'm a doer... 
 
 
Math for Elementary Ed & Middle School Teachers I (3 hours).  Did not meet.  Over the weekend, I finished the written portion of the performance assessment...so after Exam 4 next week I will take the in-person form of the performance assessment.

 
Homework left: Review for Exam 4, create note card for exam

 
Field & Lab Biology (3 hours).   Did not meet.
 
Homework:  Start making study cards for Exam 4.

 
Elementary Art (2 hours).  Read two chapters of the Art textbook and did the weekly read, write, think assignment.  The chapters read were entitled,  "Teaching Art Appreciation: From Picture Study to Visual Culture," and "Teaching Art History."  --I finished this assignment a few weeks ago. :)
 
Homework left: Work on Philosophy of Art Education paper and PowerPoint.
 
So my focus is on getting the Elementary Art philosophy of art education paper written and the PowerPoint created.  Then, I will work on my Technology project.  But...in between the two I MUST study for my math Exam and practice my recorder pieces.  It can all be done and it WILL all be done.
 
Much Love,
Mama Mindy

6 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

how do you keep going and going?
Good job!
love
tweedles

Mollie said...

OMD Like Tweedles said, how do you keep going. I'm useless at maths and I can play only London's Burning on the recorder.Big Hugs xxoxxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you feel better soon, virus's are horrible in any form.
Your recorder homework sounds more like fun to me :)
Lynne x
ps, just got your gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you so much. You are more organised than me :)

Unknown said...

We too have had the sickies so we say try and take it easy. Get well soon.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

stellaroselong said...

OUr mom is wore out just reading all you do for your classes and you are sick!!! Mom says women are stronger then men, we just aren't supposed to tell Dad!
Stella Rose, Maggie and Gussie

Elgor82 said...

WOW ... how do you remember where you have to be when!?!

We do hope you are better soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

To my Mimi Roo: I hope it's not late ... I mailed you a Thanksgiving card! Love, Webster