February 18, 2013

ASTA's HOUSE OF MIRRORS

Hi all our furiends!
Wasn't the first ever Blogville Circus super fun!!
In case you forget or did not see our mirror pictures, see waht the fun mirrors did to our figures.

I have a waistline!! Hot diggity dog!! (Actually, he does in real-life too!! He has gone from 42.1 lbs to 38 lbs...and still losing sensibly!!)

Although I could stand to lose a few more pounds, this is just ridiculous!! :)

My heart is for Tweedles!!

Look deep into my eyes....AND give me a cookie!!

I look like a black cat crossed with a crazed elf!!
Wesa love Miss ASTA and thank her very much for our wonderful time in the House of Mirrors.

Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

10 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That really made us smile :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We Saw you all in the house of Mirrors. They were WONDERFUL. You are so RIGHT Asta did an amazing job with it. She is Wonderful.

Love how your TIE became a HEART. THAT was really Magical.

GOOSE said...

Loved seeing it again. So funny.
Blessings,
Goose

The Daily Pip said...

Asta did such an AMAZING job!!!

Your pal, Pip

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

HOLEE MOLEE! YIKES! What happened to you guys????

Idaho PugRanch said...

Miss Gracie Lynn,
I really enjoyed our evening at the Valentine Ball. If you would do me the honor I would love to call you "my girl".
hugs
Bailey,
PEE S
There is a restuarant near here that serves buffalo burgers everyday. Heh Heh

Dexter said...

That is nutty stuff. Leave it to Miss Asta to come up with something like that.

Kisses,
Dexter

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL, we loved those house of mirrors
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What fun mirrors!
love
tweedles

Mollie said...

Bawahhhaaawaa look how funny you look :) We had a great time at the circus :) February has been such an exciting month :) xx00xx
Mollie and Alfie