July 11, 2015

Christmas in July Week #3-4: Raising Money for Winnie's Wish Cathouse

Hi friends!
Here is the rules to ordering these gently used Christmas items.  You like it, you send me an e-mail at pugsandpurrsATgmailDOTcom.  I will let you know if you are the first person to post interest and if yes, I will let you know how to donate the donation price posted to Winnie's Wish.  Recently, Winnie's Wish added a third cathouse/room and I want  us in Blogville to raise money for the rescue, while reducing the amount I will be taking with me on a possible move.

All donation amounts include shipping.  I plan on shipping out items on Thursday as that is my payday.  I ship via USPS. I will not be able to ship overseas.

Cannot pay until Thursday?  That is fine.  Just let me know by e-mail your intent to pay for the item and I will get your item ready to ship and will wait for acknowledgement of the rescue receiving your donation before I ship. Make sure when you donate either on-line or by check that you let them know who you are or which item you won.  Anonymous donations are hard to verify. :)

Thanks friends and enjoy browsing these wonderful Christmas items!

Much Love,

Mama Mindy & The Slimmer Pugs and Purrs

Item 1:  Mr. Christmas Bell Music Box w/ Lights and Rotating Train
Length: 10.5"
Width: 7.25"
Height: 7.50"
Donation Price: $40.00



Item 2: Jim Shore Advent Calendar w/ Revolving Tree & Music Box
Tune: "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
Diameter: 7.5"
Height: 20"
Donation Price: $100.00



Item 3: Jim Shore Snowman with Cat and Bird
Diameter: 3.5"
Height: 16.5"
Donation Price: $50.00


Item 4: Jim Shore Snowman's Best Friend
Diameter: 4"
Height: 9.5"
Donation Price: $35.00



Item 5: Jim Shore Snowman Musical Water Globe
Tune: "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
Diameter: 4"
Height: 6"
Donation Price: $35.00



Item 6: Jim Shore Snowman with a Basket of Snowballs- Musical, Lights, and Revolves
Tune: "Jingle Bells"
Diameter: 5"
Height: 11"
Donation Price: $45.00



Item 7: Jim Shore Snowman with a Basket of Flowers- Musical and Revolves
Tune: "Jingle Bells"
Diameter: 5"
Height: 10.5"
Donation Price: $40.00


3 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

very beautiful treasures!
love
tweedles

Ellen Gawthorp said...

Mama has a Jim Shore pug.
Those snowmen are cute ...

Alistar Johnson said...

Great article, thanks for sharing! You've put a lot of hard work and effort into this and what a great outcome. The puppies are so cute! I've recently discovered Listen UK fundraising agency and they have managed to raise over £150 million on behalf of charities. I think you should check out what they do.