July 28, 2014

In for a big change

Hi Blogville!
Mama Mindy here.  Sorry I have not posted enough for the pugs or for you this past year.  I'm going to let it out now...that probably will not be changing anytime soon.

This Fall, I will not be teaching a college course or working for Wal-Mart part-time. My last day for working at Wal-Mart is August 1st.

August 6th is the start of my year of student teaching.  I will be a full-time intern the first semester and a full-time intern/student teacher the second semester.  I am assigned to a wonderful Kindergarten teacher (from what I have heard from my advisor and other staff members associated with the elementary school) for the Fall 2014 portion of the school year and I do so hope that we get along.  I will not be able to post much due to this being a public blog and my time being limited. 

I hope to still read the blogs daily, but I may not have the time or energy to comment.

This year will be hard on the pugs as they have usually had someone home most of the time due to scheduling.  Not so this year. Pray for them to be healthy and happy and for them and I to enjoy the minutes or hours or days we do get to spend together.

The only days I have will be Saturday and Sunday and I will be using those for Mental Health Days, spiritual enrichment, and getting any work done to be a GREAT intern/student teacher. 

This is my course and I'm not sure how far it will take me away from Blogville in the future.  Just know that the pugs and I love you all very much and wish you much love and guidance in your future.

A New Chapter Begins with the Hope of Returning to our good furiends.

Much Love,
Mama Mindy

13 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I remember student teaching... VERY WELL... it was very hard work... more demands on a St. Teacher than a classroom teacher.. folks do not realize that.. Every lesson plan must be PERFECT in EVERY WAY... NO short cuts or Short Hand writings on them... every detail for every lesson of every subject for each day.
SO we totally UNDERSTAND the need to FOCUS and PREPARE. You will be SORELY missed while you are preparing for your classroom duties and your CAREER.
We wish you Very Good LUCK and MUCH JOY with your students.
Come back to us.. We will be Waiting and Wondering how you are doing.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We wish you the best of luck in all you do
Lily & Edward

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We are proud of you that you have followed your dreams! And we are happy for you.
You and your family will always remain in our hearts,,,
And we will wait for maybe an occasional hello
love
tweedles
xoxo
kissys to Toby Moses

Idaho PugRanch said...

We wish you well in following your dream to be a teacher. We feel very blessed to have met you through blogville and we hope you will touch base when you can
much love
Mr Bailey (forever Gracie's Man)
Hazel & Greta too

Sketching with Dogs said...

That sounds wonderful, you have worked so hard for this and totally deserve it!
Lynne x

Unknown said...

We so wish you well and we think in time the pugs will get use to it. We know the adjustments won't be easy but let us hope it sorts itself out with a good outcome. All the best. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Sure will miss all of you, but we wish you well and also lots of success. We know you'll be GREAT!

PawHugs

pilch92 said...

Good luck student teaching.

stellaroselong said...

We were just talking about you guys last night wondering how you all are doing. We wish you the best this year with your student teaching, we all know you will do just grand and those little ones will enjoy you so much. We will miss you but hold you close in our hearts and prayers.
stella rose and momma

Random Felines said...

good luck with the student teaching!!!

tubby3pug said...

congrats on student teaching. your pups will adjust and be fine. my husband and I both work full time and have for the past 13 years. I started teaching right after college and he started working in the lab. With lots of love and a regular schedule all of our dogs do well

retro rover

Adriana Robles said...

Hope that everything goes well and best to you and the pugs! We'll be waiting here for whenever you post anything new. :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope your school year got off to a great start and just gets better. Life is more important than blogging, so best wishes for a wonderful year as you make life changes.