June 23, 2014

Lost Female Chiweenie...Last seen in Groesbeck, TX...Name of Black Betty (This is my sister's baby...my niece)

Hi friends!
My sister's precious Black Betty (answers to "Betty") is missing.  She is a rescued dog around eight years old and is a Chiweenie.  She was lost in the town of Groesbeck, TX...my sister and her boyfriend were visiting his father in Groebeck, TX (they live in Austin) and she got loose from where she was being kept.




My sister Kaycee with her girl, Betty.


Please share with rescue groups and friends in the Texas area.  If you find Betty, please e-mail me at pugsandpurrsATgmailDOTcom.

Much Love,
Mindy

2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD Poor BETTY ... she must be so afraid... we are PRAYING that she is Found and gets back to her loving Mom.

PRAYERS FUR BETTY...

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Saying prayers and crossing paws that Betty is back home real soon.