April 21, 2014

My Websters Made My Easter Hoppy!!

Hi all my furiends!
Mimi Roo here to show yousa all the gifties my boyfuriend Webster sent to me'ums (and my sibs).  Although technically for JUST me'ums, my sister, Lil, stole the Boing!-Boing!-Bunny and mysa siblings all partook in sharing my Easter treats with me.  So...without further ado...here were my Easter treats from my Webster that Made my Easter Happy and Hoppy!!

Boing!-Boing!-Bunny (it makes a "hopping" sound) and Nature's Formula Salmon Treats!

OMP...Those salmon treat were nommy-licious!!

Me and my bunny from my beau
Oh Websters!  Yousa sure knows how to spoil a girl (and her siblings)!!

Many Kisses to My Websters and Much Luvums to My Furiends,
Mimi Roo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That was kind and we hope you all enjoyed. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, that's so sweet!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

MIMI.... Webster sent you SAMMIN???
THAT is fabulous.

Happy Hoppy Easter to all of you and your peeps.

stellaroselong said...

We got bunny ears wif a little crown on it from Mrs. Ellen...after I read this post I feel the need to send her another message concerning my brother and sister dating liberty and peyton....um....
stella rose

Mary Ann said...


What a wonderful Easter gift from Webster, and what a good girl for sharing!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How sweet! I am so glad your day was so full of fun!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is one good boyfriend
Lily & Edward

Elgor82 said...

I am so happy they got there on time ... I'm always late!

Did you smell the bunny? Mama let me play with it for a little while and I took a nap with it, too, so that it would smell like me! BOL

Those salmon treats are some of my favorites ... that was so nice of you to share! (Bet you didn't have a choice!)

Love, Webster

The Daily Pip said...

You are a very lucky girl!!! Save me some of those salmon treats.

Ruby and Angel Pip