February 15, 2014

Mama Mindy: Decision to Stop Posting about the Teaching Program I am in

Hi friends!
Most of you comment how busy I am with the program, and it is for that exact reason that I have decided to stop blogging about my teaching program on a weekly basis.  It is just too much with all that I have on my plate. 
Thanks for understanding!
Much Love,
Mama Mindy :)
PS:  It is my hope to comment on other blogs that I read and to also put up posts as I can.  I'm sorry that I can not blog as I once did with three or four posts a week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries we see you when we see you. Look forward to your posts when they appear. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE do understand butt mom says she will miss hearing about your Pawgress... Manybe you can do a now and then update.
We will miss you.

Idaho PugRanch said...

We will look forward to hearing from you when you can.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Elgor82 said...

You know we love you and wish you great success! Please keep us posted on the highlights ... we are proud of you!

Love, Ellen

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Keep focused on soaring with the Eagles--
love
tweedles