December 20, 2013

Final Grades--Last School Post for the year of 2013

Hi all my puggies wonderful furiends and my wonderful friends!!
Thank you all for your support as I have embarked on the beginning of my adventure to become a elementary school teacher.  My first semester as a "Junior" in the BEST program WAS intense...but the reward of teaching and mentoring students in  a year and a half (technically, I teach already...but those are college kids!!) and sooner if you count student teaching for the school year of 2014-2015. 

Anywho...I told you all (how bad I want to type y'all) that once my final grades were in that I would share. 

Here goes.

For all five courses I took, I received.....an A.

Yippee!!

See you in 2014, while the pugs will post with you in a few days or so!!

God Bless and Merry Christmas,
Mama Mindy or Mindy :)

10 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hooray! Well done, I am so pleased for you!
Now you can party :)
Lynne x

Unknown said...

Way to go and congratulations and bravo. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

stellaroselong said...

OH we are so proud of you!!!!!
Merry Christmas
Stella rose, Margaret Mae, Angus McConnell and momma

Idaho PugRanch said...

Bravo!! Excellent job! You know that our human sister is a fourth grade teacher, such a rewarding profession.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations Smarty pants
Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

FABULOUS WE would have given you
four A+ though.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wonderful news. You did great. So glad you are doing what you want to.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

we are so proud of you too!
Good job!!
How is Toby Moses?
love
tweedles

Agnes B. Bullock said...

FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations!

Fozziemum said...

Well done to you :) must be all the support from the furries ;) hugs Fozziemum xx