September 11, 2013

Luna Loves the Outdoors

Hi furiends!
It is I...the most lovely Luna Lovegood to share that the mean ol' ladies (the mamas of course...who else am I referring to here??) do let me outside on a daily basis or I meow them up the wall.  However, I DO have to get monthly heartworm and flea preventative. Drats!  But...sunshine on one's fur and the soft breeze's make up for the indecency of a cowlick on the back of one's neck.

Love the taste of green grass!!

Shortly I will jump on top of this dirt heap and view the pugs to see what mischief I can get into next...mwhahahahaha!
BTW--did you know I have my own personal SAND/Litter box in the Garden Area?  And it is cleaned daily...by the PUGS. MOL!!

Lots of Purrs and Talk,
Luna Lovegood Slimmer

6 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww Luna! Don't you look sweet out there! I bet that dirt is great to roll in! hee hee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Some cats just thrive on being outdoors. Our cat Dylan was the same and was out every chance he got.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We are glad that you are allowed to go outside... even though you have to take the Pills to keep you safe from stuffs out there.
You have a big area to roam. THAT is super.

Elgor82 said...

You are adorable! Make sure you keep an eye on those pugs and don't let them blame you for their mischief!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

PS - Webster sends kisses to Mimi Roo ... he also wanted to say IF she is cleaning out the litter box he will just kiss her on the check! BOL

Tweedles -- that's me said...

hi my kitty friend
i thank you for the well wishes and love you sent to me.
Will you tell Toby Moses that On Friday I have an MRI and maybe surgerys
love
tweedles

Mollie said...

I love being outside, I don't go far now I am older but there's always fun stuff to do.. MOL at the Pugs cleaning your litter box..xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie