April 30, 2013

Chasing George Around the Yard with a Pee Stick

Hi all!
Mama Mindy here.  Still Ol' Hackey, but I am on new meds that I hope will take care of the cough and congestion.

Now...I am the photographer for the blog and it is hard to take a picture and capture George's pee all at once, so use your imagination.

Today he had a check up on his kidneys and he would not pee much, so they sent me home.  It was my idea to rig up my own version of the vet's pee stick collector.  I took a small  dish, put a ziploc baggy around it with a rubber band and then used duck tape to tape it onto a magnet detector, as the detector has a slight slant. 

George hasn't given up much.  Right now he is resting and soon his pee will be mine!! BOL!! LOL!!  Only a mama on a mission can be happy about puggy pee.

Much Luvums and Thanks for the prayers/vibes/bubbles/thoughts of healing,
Mama Mindy :)

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD from the TITLE I thought somebuddy had PEED on a stick and was CHASING George around the yard with THAT. I had a GRRRREAT Mental Picture of that....

BUTT THIS Mental Picture.. is even BETTER.. BaaaaaWaaah. Can't wait to hear how it all... WORKS OUT !!

Paws Crossed that your new meds will work QUICKLY and VERY WELL !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we got lots of peep, how about we airmail you some and save George and you all that work, and quit chasing poor old George!

The Mad Scots

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom is a very talented pee catcher!
Benny & Lily

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL! Oh I can just imagine this!! You're killing me!
Hope you get over that nasty cough fast!!
And that Georgie gives up the stuff soon and that it all comes back with good news too!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh we want photos and lots of em hehehe. Our mum bought an old small fry pan from the Op Shop (secondhand shop) to use for pee catching. It worked a treat. Paws crossed you continue to get better. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Mollie said...

Bawahhhawaaa we thought the same as Frankie, being chased by a Pee stick.. OMD I would like to see Mom get pee from me..Bawahhaaaa Hope your new device works and youz can get some good results xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Payton's mom said...

Hope he gets a good report...once the sample is obtained. ;-)
Love,
Christy