February 13, 2013

Tweedles is MY VALENTINE!!

Hi all my furiends!!
All my siblings are gushing about their Valentine Ball dates, so now is my turn.

In all honest opinion, I think mama saved mine...because as they say, "you save the best for last."


My Valentine is a real sweetheart that cares for her mamas, her woodland friends, her ocean friends, and all her furry blogging friends.  She cares through sweet thoughts, poems, and bubble filled with her kindness and kisses to heal all that are ailing in the heart.

Tweedles, my Fairy Garden Woodland Princess
(I live on Woodland Street; however, she lives near the woods...coincidence...I think not...more like a match made in heaven).


Tweedles in the wings and me, Toby Moses, in the tie...at the Valentine Ball...I think we should've won cutest couple just on Tweedles account, dontcha think? 

 
I love you Tweedles with all my little man heart because you are the most loving lady on the planet! Kisses and Hugs ((blush)),
Toby Moses (your boy...((double blush))...your Valentine (((faint)))

10 comments:

tubby3pug said...

Very nice valentine

urban hounds

GOOSE said...

She is very lovely indeed. Lucky pup.
Blessings,
Goose

stellaroselong said...

Ah Toby Moses you have Maggie and mine heart just a fluttering...you guys are so cute together...we love you name also!!! see you at the ball!
stella rose and maggie

Idaho PugRanch said...

Toby Moses you are a lucky pug, Tweedles is the sweetest girl!

hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Toby your Woodland Fairy Princess is QUITE LOVELY. You lucky Dawg you!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy we can't wait for the dance
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww sweet! You all have great dates!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Toby Moses--
My handsome prince!
You charmed my heart
once upon a time.
And you make my heart flutter
everyday.
When I close my eyes
my dreams come true
because
you are mine
and I am yours
until
the end of time.
love
tweedles
your Fairy Garden Princess.

ps thank you for the lovely valentine.

Mollie said...

You two were made for each other and you both look beautiful..Have a wonderful Valentines xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

One more snuggle
and
One more look into your eyes
and
One more whisper into your ear
and
One more moment with you.
You have made me so happy
and I am honored to have you close to my heart.
love
your tweedles- forever